March 9, 2010

Today's Love/Hate 3/9/10

LOVE:
Ju Ju Be's new spring line. This company is amazing, their products are amazing... I was heartbroken to be outgrowing them as I no longer have much need for diaper bags. Lo and behold they rope me back into obession with their new Legacy Collection. A new earth friendly faux leather... that is machine washable!!! I have been known to spend a few hundred dollars on gorgeous leather bags in the past but always ended up selling them because I was just too afraid of something happening to them. I am NOT a careful kinda gal. I want to look cute and chic but I don't want to worry about a kid getting something sticky on my bag or rain, dirt, etc. These bags are just amazingly gorgeous looking "leather", have the JJB attention to detail, and the JJB durability!!! I so cannot wait for May to get my hands on some!!! I am for sure starting with the Behave (right now my mind is set on Brown) and a Brown BeMajor (love this wallet now, LOVE the envy lining and the look of the wallet in leather!!) Now, to lose 50lbs to "earn" the bag from TJ!!

Check out the bags here: http://ju-ju-be.com/ju-ju-blog/?p=672 And when they're available for purchase be sure to come back here and follow my link so I can cash in on your shopping. ;)

HATE:
Hmmm, nothing poignant or thoughtful comes to mind. I'd like to point out some terrible injustice in the world but so far today I haven't read any news/etc. so nothing is bugging me. How 'bout Kate Gosselin? I mean seriously... Dancing with the Stars? Has anyone missed the "star" portion of that? Plus she's a hateful, mean, naggy, fake bitch and I really really dislike her. Wait, not just dislike... I HATE her.

No comments: