March 18, 2010

The Many Adventures of Frick and Frack

Ben and Max are pretty much the same kid, born 3 years apart. They look exactly alike. They act exactly alike. People even ask me fairly often if they are twins. (Poor Chicken Little Benji!!) Which is why they are Frick and Frack. Also sometimes Thing 1 and Thing 2 and/or Pete and Repeat. They are inseperable and crack each other up like crazy. They also get into all sorts of mischief.  Case in point: last night Ben comes in to get some new pants from the dryer.... "Why do you need new pants?" I ask, knowing I will most likely regret this. "Because Max peed on me" is his response. Now, since Max is potty training maybe this could be reasonable. Then Max saunters in with dry pants on. "How did Max pee on you?" I ask. "He pulled down his pants and peed on my leg" Ben answers. Of course he did. And there you have it, Frick and Frack at their finest. Well, the time last week when I walked by the laundry room to hear Ben say to Max, "Now, when I shut the door DON'T push any buttons because you could heat me up" whilst climbing into the dryer was pretty funny too.  I really should take up drinking in the afternoon.

No comments: