March 15, 2010

HaHa!

Yes that was a triumphant exclamation!! I was actually feeling fairly human today and was able to get a lot accomplished! :) Yay me!! I took Frick and Frack to Target for new shoes and the ones they picked were on sale for $8... score! Got lots of other misc. Target crap I've been needing.Am loving my new PUR water filter dispenser... along w/ some Dixie cups and the little ones may stop drinking out of the toothbrush cup. (GROSS!!!)  Hit the grocery store and have homemade pasta sauce (with plenty of hidden juiced veggies...take that picky kids!!) simmering on the stove. Am trying to do some baking but I can't get in to the Pink Room to get the banana bread recipe that Marie was so sweet and posted for me. All that AND I managed to enjoy some sunshine w/ the crazies! I rented Planet 51 to watch with the kiddos and 2012 to watch after they go to sleep. It's good to be human again.

No comments: