May 14, 2012

And once again... I suck ass. Seriously, how hard is it to log in once and awhile and Blog? To be honest, I haven't posted much online at all lately. Facebook gets a status update maybe once a week... usually from my cell phone. Twitter, nah. Even my beloved PR message board I post maybe a few quick things a week. I have been busy busy busy and  have put the kids (and myself!!) on a technology "diet".  With the big to dos coming up for our family I figured I would probably be on here more often... of course with me it could be less often, who knows!! 

The coming year brings a lot of changes for our family. Riley is moving out in a few weeks and starting BSU in the Fall. Taylor is doing 10 million things (as always!) and is looking forward to starting high school next year. The boys and I are going to be homeschooling. HUGE decision that involved a lot of research and soul searching to come to but in the end we feel like it is the best decision for them and we are very excited to get started!! I will post more on the thought process and on our progress as we jump into it.

We have also set up a Blog for the kids to use, it should be lots of fun! FolwellSchool.blogspot.com

No comments: