June 26, 2010

Did you know???

You can STOP eating something super yummy when you are full.... (here's the shocking part!)... EVEN IF THERE'S SOME LEFT!! This is something I have learned lately and it's quite freeing actually. I haven't gone to bed with heartburn in a long time. I don't eat until I feel sick and disgusted. Here are some other "food" lessons most people know that I am only just finding out.

You can have water and/or gum instead of night time snacks.
You don't have to have dessert every day.
I "deserve" a better life more than I "deserve" that treat on a rough day!
I CAN have a small serving of something I love and be satisfied. And stop after a few bites of something ultra rich.
Fish are friends, not food.

Just checking to see if you're paying attention. Sorry Dory... fish are quite delish! ;)

No comments: